Employment and education
2022 – SUPPA Advisers
2006 – 2022 – Catella Corporate Finance
2004 – 2006 – Swedbank
2002 – 2004 – Parex Asset Management
CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst), CFA Institute, 2023
NYU, Advanced Business Valuation, 2021/2022 (with high honors)
Certified Real Estate broker. LANĪDA, 2021
MIT, Commercial Real Estate Analysis and Investments, 2021
MRICS, Member of RICS, 2017
M.Sc. in Finance, University of Latvia, 2005
B.Sc. in Entrepreneurship and Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, 2003
B.Sc. in Mathematics and Statistics, University of Latvia (unfinished), 1999
- 20+ year experience in corporate finance, capital markets and M&A and real estate advisory in the Baltic countries and CEE & CIS
- Extensive company and property valuation experience, restructuring case analysis experience (Nordea (Promano), Luminor, SEB and Swedbank).
- Project Manager in conjunction with sale of Vika Wood, Toftan sawmills, Winergy
- Project Manager for capital rising for Happy Trail, Mezaparks SPV.
- Extensive property asset management experience in the Baltics (EUR 100m+ portfolio)
- Project Manager for sale of office (InDi; Zala 1; Kungu 1, Duntes 6, Duntes 3, Luminor HQ, Air Baltic HQ, Elko HQ, SEB pan-Baltic portfolio EUR 200m+)
- retail (Domina SC, Damme SC, Dole SC, Rimi HD portfolio, Anniņmuiža, Rimi Tukums, K-Rauta Liepāja), logistics (Rimi, Dominante, ILS / DHL, BAT).
Phone: +371 29 22 91 05